Terms & Conditions of Registrations
You represent and warrant to NEASA CREATIVE Integrant including all its subsidiaries and affiliated entities (“NEASA”) that you have the authority to register and/or act as agent to complete the registration of the Events on behalf of yourself and/or any party(s) you are registering (“Registered Parties”) through our registration online portal, mountainbiker.my. Your acts for and on behalf of the Registered Parties shall be binding upon them as if they have done it themselves.
You further warrant that you have the full authority to utilize the credit/debit card or online bank transfer to which registration fees and other transaction fees (if any) are to be charged. You also hereby indemnify NEASA of any and all claims loss damage related to the credit card and debit card transactions done over mountainbiker.my registration portal.
- Registration Rules
- All participants are to ensure that all information submitted by them for the purpose of registration are complete and accurate.
- The confirmation of participation is ONLY VALID when payment of the registration fees is successfully made.
- A race registration confirmation email will be sent upon successful payment. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 7 working days from the successful registration date, please contact our hotline or email us at email@example.com.
- The confirmation email is the ONLY VALID proof of confirmed registration and to be use for the collection of race kits / participation.
- By confirmation of payment, the participants agreed to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Organiser (“Organiser”).
- All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, REFUNDABLE NOR DEFERRABLE.
- Upon confirmation of participation, change to the category or other details will not be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
- The Organiser reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when a quota of a race / start is full.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
- Non-Malaysian participants must ensure that they obtain all necessary entry, exit, health and other documents. Please contact the applicable Consulate or Embassy for these additional requirements.
- All transactions through mountainbiker.my will be in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR or RM) unless specified otherwise. For participants paying from overseas or using a non-Malaysian Bank, exchange rates conversion will apply (depending on individual banks). If you have any questions on the bank rates, please contact your local banks.
- For events that applies foreign currency for non-Malaysians, the equivalent amount in RM may be converted based on the billing bank’s Exchange rates unless specified otherwise.
- As per the new requirement from the Immigration Department, please state in the Disembarking Visitor Card the purpose of your visit to Malaysia is to participate in the particular event registered.
Check out our FAQ section for common questions or issues